Melinda Krynen Hill is a Health Care Consultant servicing downtown Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. She founded Stillspace in 2016 to share her knowledge and interest in mindfulness and compassion as key practices for enhancing wellness.
With a strong professional and academic background in public health and psychology, Melinda brings a uniquely informed perspective to her approach that has benefited a variety of client groups, including: healthcare centres, large corporations, athletic groups and health and business professionals. Melinda introduces wellness practices through her signature approach of intentional living which introduces value-based decision making and empowers others to design their personal recipes for wellness.
- Master’s in Public Health and Health Promotion (MPH)
- Master’s in Education in Counselling Psychology (MEd)
- Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC)
- Professional Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Trained facilitator in Mindfulness-Based Interventions through the NeuroNova Center for Mindful Solutions
- Trained Co-Active Life Coach through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI)